Meet Our Staff
Dr. Craig Lapenski is a renowned chiropractor and practitioner of the NUCCA upper cervical chiropractic method, as well as a strong proponent of active health and the empowerment of the patient in the healing process. Dr. Lapenski has been drawn into the study of the upper cervical spine because of the impact it has had on his own health, and the profound impact he has observed it having on the thousands of people he has cared for. He believes that adopting a proactive health care model for yourself is one of the best decisions you can make in your life, and that the most foundational component to being healthy is good brain/body communication.
The study of the upper cervical spine continues to fascinate him with its level of complexity, as well as its impact on global health and well-being. His approach – and Advanced Spinal Care’s methodology as a whole – is an unparrelleled commitment to the study and correction of each person’s upper cervical misalignment. Akin to a locksmith endeavoring to figure out the exact specifics for each lock, Dr. Lapenski meticulously examines each patient who comes through his door, seeking to detect and correct each person’s greatest detractor of health in a way very few can.
Dr. Lapenski is happily married with 4 children, loves fishing, and is a deeply committed Christian.
Dr. Lapenski’s credentials:
- NUCCA Board of directors
- Upper Cervical Research Foundation board of directors
- Co-Chairman Certification and Standards of NUCCA
- Credentialed Instructor NUCCA
- Finance Chairman NUCCA
- Board Certified Part III NUCCA (only 24 worldwide)
- Pre-chiropractic, Central Washington University
- Honors graduate/President’s list, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Member of Delta Sigma Chi, the world’s oldest professional chiropractic fraternity
- NUCCA member since 1996
- Extension Faculty Member – Palmer College of Chiropractic Founder of ASC Associate Doctor Training Program
- Private Practice Washington State
Dr. Jordan Landholm, DC
Dr. Jordan Landholm is a NUCCA Doctor who joined the Advanced Spinal Care team in Feburary of 2017. She was raised in Tacoma, WA and is excited to be back in the Pacific Northwest after spending the last seven years out of the state. Dr. Landholm knows the value of having proper brainstem function and brings her passion for NUCCA chiropractic care to her patients and her community.
One of Dr. Landholm’s biggest passions is research. She volunteers many hours each year working on various NUCCA research projects to promote the safety and efficacy of NUCCA care. There are many people who find NUCCA through word of mouth, however, Dr. Landholm hopes to contribute well-documented indexed literature so that people suffering from the effects of brainstem inflammation can find hope for healing and age with grace.
- Undergraduate: University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- Chiropractic Degree: Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, CA
- NUCCA Certification: Level II Credentialed
- Candidate for Diplomate in Cranio-cervical Junction Procedures: program graduation summer 2019
- Upper Cervical Research Foundation Board of Director
- NUCCA Member since 2011
- International Chiropractic Association
- Graham Business Association
Honors & Awards:
- Gold medal for clinical achievement- Life Chiropractic College West
- Honors List- Life Chiropractic College West
Loree was born and raised in Washington for most of her life. She has always enjoyed helping people, whether that was through working in retail, schools or church. Loree started working at Advanced Spinal Care in September, 2003. She counts it a blessing for both her and her family to work and be under-care there. She considers it her privilege to help people receive the best care they can in the ASC office, and getting to see the miracles that happen with people under NUCCA care is a huge bonus of the job. Outside of work, Loree enjoys gardening, riding with her husband and playing with her grandkids.
Shiloh Hoeschen is an Office Assistant at Advanced Spinal Care. She finds fulfillment in interacting with people and making a positive impact on their day. Shiloh has 20 years of experience in the retail and customer service industry. She has been a retail business instructor for 16 years, working with businesses to fine-tune their business practices, efficiencies, and customer service experience. She continues to coach and train in the industry as a consultant. She enjoys working at Advanced Spinal Care because she can witness firsthand the positive impact patients experience in their quality of life as a result of having their nervous system regularly monitored and adjusted.